Wadebridge & Padstow Community Network Panel Meeting - Planning the Future - working together
Thursday 14th July 6pm at Egloshayle Pavilion
As discussed at the last panel meeting, there is an extra panel meeting this year to receive a presentation from Cllr Edwina Hannaford (Portfolio Holder for Planning) and Phil Mason (Head of Planning & Enterprise).
The purpose of the presentation is to update the network on the focus of work and strategic priorities for planning over the next year and beyond and answer questions on whatever is important to members of the panel.
Topics will include:
• Scale of Cornwall planning service
• Latest on Cornwall Local Plan
• Getting behind the plan
• Training and guidance on policies
• Supplementary planning documents
• (Bio diversity, world heritage site)
• Weight given to and support for neighbourhood plans
• Housing and Planning Act impacts on housing delivery and planning policy
• Local Distinctiveness Project
• Raising the quality bar
• Peer Review improvement board initiatives
• Devo 2 Case for Cornwall
• Town and Parish Councils Planning Partnership work plan
Edwina will be able to answer any questions on policy and strategic policy direction but won't be able to answer specific questions about live planning applications unless given advance warning is given so research can be undertaken.
Wadebridge Library & One Stop Shop (OSS) Consultation Analysis
Thank you to everyone who took the time to complete the Town Council’s consultation questionnaire on Wadebridge Library & One Stop Shop (OSS). The results of the consultation can be viewed below.
Invitation to attend Cornwall Council - Who decides... 2016
Invitation to attend Cornwall Council - Who decides... how your money is spent, if we have a Mayor for Cornwall and when bins are collected? public engagement events.
Seven events from 7pm in seven venues - Come along and let council leaders know your views.
Tues 12 July, Wadebridge, RCS Pavilion, Tregothnan Hall, 7- 9pm.
Who Decides... - All dates & Venues (PDF)
Who Decides... - Governance Review Bitesize guide (PDF)